CabIr.eu - American Express - RESOLVED!

jyflorida

Power User
Wondering if anyone has had problems paying with an AmEx on their site. Long story short, I got a message saying the cardholder rejected payment. Called AmEx & they said there's no reason it shouldn't go through, and that it's on the "other end".

CabIr wasn't able to assist because everything is done through PayPal. I've had several BAD experiences with PainPal in the past & this fiasco is partly why I closed my account with them several years back.

Not able to buy what looks & sounds like really great IRs. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this.

Well, i`ve contacted Paypal because of this. You`re the first guy reported me such an issue. I have no AmEx myself, so i can`t validate. It`s pain in the A... and i´m sorry for this issue. If i may get an solution or anything, i`ll let you know!

Well, i`ve contacted Paypal because of this. You`re the first guy reported me such an issue. I have no AmEx myself, so i can`t validate. It`s pain in the A... and i´m sorry for this issue. If i may get an solution or anything, i`ll let you know!

Thanks very much! I know it's nothing you've done - it's just more issues with "Pain Pal". Having dealt with them in the past, I'm fairly sure they'll blame AmEx since it's "never" PainPal's fault.
I truly appreciate your efforts, whatever the outcome may be.

Last edited:
Issue fixed. New credit card payment system works :) Thanks a lot for your time and effort jyflorida! Hope you`ll get lots of fun and great sounds with your new libraries :) Rock it!

Back
Top Bottom