Wish Cab Picker: Page L/R Cycles Through Banks

ruso

Fractal Fanatic
Sorry if this has already been requested, for I was unable to find anything related by performing a search. I propose that the Page L/R buttons on the front of the unit be mapped to cycle through the Cab Banks while in the Cab Picker. This would prevent you from having to press the EXIT button to exit the Cab Picker, press the UP directional button, rotate the VALUE knob to the select the preferred bank, press the DOWN directional button, and finally the ENTER button to re-enter the Cab Picker. In addition, I would love to have a way to have this incorporated in the preset picker as well. Thanks!

Last edited:
Sorry if this has already been requested, for I was unable to find anything related by performing a search. I propose that the Page L/R buttons on the front of the unit be mapped to cycle through the Cab Banks while in the Cab Picker. This would prevent you from having to press the EXIT button to exit the Cab Picker, press the UP directional button, rotate the VALUE knob to the select the preferred bank, press the DOWN directional button, and finally the ENTER button to re-enter the Cab Picker. In addition, I would love to have a way to have this incorporated in the preset picker as well. Thanks!

another great idea IMO

excellent.

This would also work other blocks, where you can only navigate lists with the directional buttons.

Back
Top Bottom