• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cab Pack Suggestions?

mr_fender

Axe-Master
Hey all,

I was lucky enough to get a little bit of Christmas cash and am looking to pickup some cab packs and cab lab. I'm looking for a very versatile collection that will work well with lots of amps and tones. There's quite a few to pick from, so I'm not quite sure where to start. I like a very broad range of amps, tones, and musical styles. I was thinking packs 4 and 5 would be a good collection. Some of the unique cabs in pack 6 look pretty interesting though too. How do the recto cab IR's in pack 7 compare to the recto cab IR's in pack 5 or Clark's freebee Recto IR's? Do any of the packs contain far-field IR's or IR's captured from the back of open back cabs?

Thanks in advance.

lqdsnddist

Axe-Master
I'd buy packs 6 and 7, pretty much covers anything most people would ever need.

Great 4x12's (Mesa w/ V30's) and some really cool/unique pre-Rola Green Backs, and then well rounded out with some smaller cabs, including some unique sounding little 1x6 and 1x8's

Top Bottom