CAB PACK ONE - WELLSPRING SOUND - Now Available!

Purchased, downloaded. Couldn't unzip on my Mac, a problem I've never before encountered.

Edit: found a different unzip app that worked.

Hmm, the zip file opened on my Mac and PC.

Kfliegner, I've just made a tweak to the file.
If you could go back to your download email and try to download and open the file again and let me know if it works, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Hmm, the zip file opened on my Mac and PC.

Kfliegner, I've just made a tweak to the file.
If you could go back to your download email and try to download and open the file again and let me know if it works, that would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Worked for me too!

Anybody else Google-ing Mad Oak Studios as we speak, trying to find a cab list?

Here is some conspiracy!!! :)

1x8" Fender Champ
1x8" Fender Vibro Champ
1x12" Fender Blues Junior
1x12" Alnico Blue (Vox AC15)
1x12" Ohau Cabinet
1x15" Empire (Eminence)
2x12" Fender ProReverb
2x12" Alnico Silver (AC30)
2x12" Supro
3x10" Fender Vibro King
4x12" Marshall AX (Celestion Greenbacks)
4x12" Marshall Basketweave TV (Celestion Greenbacks)
4x12" Cali Lead 80s (Classic Lead 80s)
4x12" Rumble Cabinet (loaded with two ElectroVoice EVM12L and two EVM12S)
4x12" PVH6160 Cabinet

I assume, there will be special Fractal Artist Tone-Packs available soon - Cabinets, ToneMatches and Presets together made by the artist!!

Finally - there is a huge market for this, I'm glad FAS realized it and does it "right" now - BRAVO FAS!!! Good and high quality additionals should "not" be used as a free give-away!!! Personally, I don't need artist packs, but speaking for the mainstream customer, this could be a giant leap for many customers, as we speak "firmware 10 is almost or 99.99% the real thing plus more - this would make some "reference" files possible for everyone).

Cheers
Paco

From the Facebook page it seems like you may need to take your Tomematching gear along with you, they have some serious amps there!!!

Great work on the Producer Cab Bundle, like everyone else so far, I have no issue paying $20 for all the time, effort, experience and cash that went into making these. New new factory cabs are a game changer for me and these will complement then just nicely! Now, is there any chance you can make it 200 user slo..... JK.

Spence

Sweet!

I don't have time to evaluate more IRs' (I've still got loads of purchased IR's I haven't tried) so I can't wait to hear everyone else's feedback on these.

Sweet!

I don't have time to evaluate more IRs' (I've still got loads of purchased IR's I haven't tried) so I can't wait to hear everyone else's feedback on these.

That is what I really like about the Pre-Mixed IR's. You get the experience of the engineers and the trained ears of all involved in making the best combinations. I have all the OH and RedWirez IR's and its just too much! While I love experimenting with the looper running and trying out different IR's it can be overwhelming to say the least and I could never go through them all. I have always depended on persons with vastly more experience in making and/or mixing IR's to provide the "best of".

Kudos to FAS for this effort and the more than reasonable price point. :eagerness::eek::encouragement::applause:

That is what I really like about the Pre-Mixed IR's. You get the experience of the engineers and the trained ears of all involved in making the best combinations. I have all the OH and RedWirez IR's and its just too much! While I love experimenting with the looper running and trying out different IR's it can be overwhelming to say the least and I could never go through them all. I have always depended on persons with vastly more experience in making and/or mixing IR's to provide the "best of".

Kudos to FAS for this effort and the more than reasonable price point. :eagerness::eek::encouragement::applause:

I agree. Sometimes too many choices is detrimental. I frequently ended up in the black hole chasing various combinations. That said, this is a personal "work-flow" issue and there will be many who can/will benefit by having the full monte. I may buy just to support the future development of other Producer Packs.

I agree. Sometimes too many choices is detrimental. I frequently ended up in the black hole chasing various combinations. That said, this is a personal "work-flow" issue and there will be many who can/will benefit by having the full monte. I may buy just to support the future development of other Producer Packs.

Couldn't agree more. Best of both worlds. If you want to experiment with the individual IR's you can mix and match to your taste. If you are relatively new to the technology or simply don't have the time you have a best of. WIN/WIN in my humble opinion.

I also highly encourage everyone as you noted to support this effort to ensure further R&D. Very sweet of FAS to include the Standard/Ultra versions for our fellow brethren as well!

Last edited:
highly recommended !

yes, there are a few good commercial IRs out there, but what most people forget is that the the actual box where the speaker sits in makes almost as much a difference as the speaker itself. so putting a 10" speaker in any random box won't make it sound like a Super Reverb etc. FAS really got this right. IRs of the right speaker in the right box for a great price !

Back
Top Bottom