Cab Pack: ML Brit Collection II

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
CLICK HERE TO GET THIS CAB PACK

EDIT:

To summarize it's the part II for Cab Pack 20 which you may be familiar with. It's all about Marshall in here. :)

These are all vintage cabs/speakers:

-Creambacks
-Blackbacks
-Greenbacks
-G10L-35 Speakers
(4x10)
-G12-65 Speakers

The main constructive criticism I received for Cab Pack 20 was that there were almost 2000 IR's to go through and it can get a bit too much. This time I did my best try to get that number down to as much as possible while retaining the versatility all the tweakers are after. People really seemed to like the fastness of the Zilla Cab Pack so this has been built in a similar way. I will post more information soon as I'm sure you want to hear more and especially hear what it sounds like. Meanwhile check this awesome clip by Adam:

Feel free to ask any questions!

More of the Best of British!
The new UltraRes Cab Pack - ML Brit Collection II - contains 433 User Cab IRs and 11 Preset-Cab Bundles produced for Fractal Audio Systems by Mikko Logrén from ML Sound Lab. This Cab Pack was designed to give users quick results with fewer options to choose from but also include all the versatility an advanced tweaker needs in the “ML Brit Single Mics” folder.

User Cabs may be easily uploaded to your Axe-Fx II using Fractal-Bot, Axe-Edit, or Cab-Lab. This pack also includes the high resolution .IR files required to create your own original multi-mic UltraRes™ mixes in Cab-Lab.

Please remember: It is illegal to share Cab Mixes containing these or any commercial IRs.

Speakers & Microphones
ML USA Bass is based on a Mesa™ Standard PowerHouse® PH 1000 cabinet with Eminence™ 1x15 and 4x10 speakers & HF Horn

• ML Brit 4x10 is based on a Marshall™ 1965B 4x10 Cabinet with G10-35L Speakers
  • ML Brit 65 is based on a Marshall™ JCM800 4x12 Cabinet with G12-65 Speakers
  • ML Brit BB is based on a Marshall™ 1960B 4x12 Cabinet with G12H-30 “Blackback” Speakers with Silver Caps
  • ML Brit CB is based on a Marshall™ 1960B 4x12 Cabinet with G12H-30 “Creamback” Speakers
  • ML Brit GB is based on a Marshall™ 1960BX 4x12 Cabinet with G12M-25 “Greenback” Speakers
Microphones used include:
  • Shure™ SM57
  • Royer™ R121
  • Sennheiser™ e906
  • Sennheiser™ MD421
  • Beyerdynamic™ M160
This Cab Pack was produced and engineered by Mikko Logrén of ML Sound Lab.

Last edited:
Mmmmmmm nice. I ran with a JTM45 and a 3x10 with G10Ls in it for years. Never underestimate the power of a small speaker!

Thanks for shooting these.
It's my pleasure as always. Finding rare cabs in good condition is the real task. :)

These smaller cabs have way more character to them. This 4x10 can sound almost Vox-esque at times.

very cool collection, was wondering when the next release was coming! seems you tend to go for modern, brighter tones in your demo's and your prior cab packs. since these are of a more vintage variety of cab's than you've done in the past, I'd like to hear some classic rock tones with say a LP and a Strat (or similar vintage output pups). feel free to rock it out with the JCM800 and G12-65's though!

very cool collection, was wondering when the next release was coming! seems you tend to go for modern, brighter tones in your demo's and your prior cab packs. since these are of a more vintage variety of cab's than you've done in the past, I'd like to hear some classic rock tones with say a LP and a Strat (or similar vintage output pups). feel free to rock it out with the JCM800 and G12-65's though!
Noted! I'll be sure to create a thorough preview of what's included. :)

Congrats on this new release, i'll buy it as $$oon as i can.

One thing i like to ask is what guitars were involved in developing this pack?
Definitely more focus on the Gibson Les Paul Standard with this pack. The 2014 one with Burstbucker 1 and 2. Of course PRS since I'm a PRS guy and a Fender Strat with Suhr pickups.

Let me know how you like it! :)

pulled the trigger on this one last night and had a little time to quickly run thru some of the ir's. i'm a classic rock (LP), country (Tele) guy and i'm really digging this pack so far!

If any of you who have purchased the pack already have any clips, please post. Trying to decide on the purchase, because god knows I don't have enough Marshall cabs, and G12H and M speakers.;)

Just want to get a broader scope of the overall sound of this pack.

Check this video of me going through some of the overall tones of the pack:

And you almost went through the overall tone of your microphone right at the end there too! :D:p

Seriously, this CabPack sounds really good from what I've seen; just trying to figure out if I get this one or an OH pack. I was about to pull the trigger on the OH but this has definitely stopped me to think a bit more. Nice work as always @ML SOUND LAB!

Back
Top Bottom