Cab Pack Bundle 1: Produced by FAS (1,2,4,5,6)

Dave Merrill

Axe-Master
So this is now on sale for $10. By number of IRs that's a screamin' deal.

OTOH, the description of it includes this:
Cab Packs 1 and 2 were previously released for FREE. Many of the IRs in Cab Packs 4, 5, and 6 are built in as factory cabs for the Axe-Fx III.

When I mentioned that in another thread I got this response
There are a lot of mixes that aren’t in the III stock cabs. They’re the gold.

The $10 isn't big deal, but it's a lot of work to sift through them, figure out which ones you like, and of those, which aren't duplicates of factory cabs.

Anyone have an opinion about this? For those of you that have it, or some of the included packs, are the ones that aren't factory worth getting and dealing with?

So this is now on sale for $10. By number of IRs that's a screamin' deal.

OTOH, the description of it includes this:

When I mentioned that in another thread I got this response

The $10 isn't big deal, but it's a lot of work to sift through them, figure out which ones you like, and of those, which aren't duplicates of factory cabs.

Anyone have an opinion about this? For those of you that have it, or some of the included packs, are the ones that aren't factory worth getting and dealing with?

Just look for the mixes. There aren’t so many of them, maybe twenty or thirty, and most of them definitely aren’t in the stock cab libraries. I’ve found a couple that are definitely worth $10.

Oh wow. Anyone have any experience with the cabs in the attic pack? Thats the one I'm curious about. I think I have the others already.

Oh wow. Anyone have any experience with the cabs in the attic pack? Thats the one I'm curious about. I think I have the others already.

I bought them when they were first released. Call it placebo or what you will, but they definitely had that Aerosmith vibe. I need to go revisit these now that you mentioned them.

I bought the cab pack bundle 1 for the Axe FXII. Will these work in the Axe FXIII?

I do not use Cab Lab. Can I just drag them into the Axe FXIII using cab manage?

Back
Top Bottom