Cab Pack 9 Teaser: The "Boaner"?

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor

boaner.jpg

The process has begun! I'm tempted to name the Cab Pack with what it says on the actual cab. :lol

That clips is the first alloy IR for that Cab Pack that I randomly selected without testing. Sounds pretty awesome already. Definitely completely different to the USA cab with V30s that I made. This "Boaner" is full sounding. Like it's filling out the full spectrum but it has the minimum amount of sizzle. May the process of deleting 900 pretty good IRs begin!

How does it sound by the way? Just one of my PRSs and USA LEAD sim with this Alloy IR. Reverb for the "intro" from my DAW.

CK - do you buy/sell these cabs, or do you rent them?

looking forward to your next cab pack! (even though I haven't bought any yet... :p)

boaner.jpg

The process has begun! I'm tempted to name the Cab Pack with what it says on the actual cab. :lol

That clips is the first alloy IR for that Cab Pack that I randomly selected without testing. Sounds pretty awesome already. Definitely completely different to the USA cab with V30s that I made. This "Boaner" is full sounding. Like it's filling out the full spectrum but it has the minimum amount of sizzle. May the process of deleting 900 pretty good IRs begin!

How does it sound by the way? Just one of my PRSs and USA LEAD sim with this Alloy IR. Reverb for the "intro" from my DAW.

You sir are THE MAN!!! My buddy and I have been shooting some IR's with his Bogner 4x12. I just love how woody the bogner sounds. Such a pleasing sound in a mix. Definitely can't wait for this!

boaner.jpg

Aww fuck yes! The cab I've been dying for you to do! Take my money now CK!!!!! Please let these be ready in the next few weeks so I can snatch em up when I place another order from FAS :D

Never played the 4x12 Bogner, but the 2x12 Bogner filled the room sooooo much better than the Mesa 4x12, Orange 4x12, and Marshall 4x12 I use to use. I owned the Mesa 4x12 and another local musician had the rest of the cabs in his home jam room/sound treated shop. I could only imagine how much more impressive the Bogner 4x12 is in person to the 2x12. The 2x12 was so girthy, thick, and full sounding! Still love the other cabs minus the Orange. But the Bogner will def be one of my main cab IRs when they come out!

Thanks Clark. Departed years ago from two 1x12 vented and one 4x12 Boners before I got the Axe. The string "crush" and ability to still hold the fundamental is for sure here.

Back
Top Bottom