Cab Pack 8 Teaser: Brit TV

I gave the beta to a very discriminating friend of mine in artist-land. He thought it was "the best Marshall IR [he's] ever played."

Well, I knew it - where are the goodies now - it's friday night in germany allready - I love the sound of a good marshall cab - I've played all my live only marshall cabs - the amps used to be marshall, Bogner, Soldano Orange etc. :eagerness:

I bet Tyler would sound great, if he just use a analog speaker sim... but yeah, this sound promising, indeed ... ;)

What Cabinet and speaker was it exactly? 1960 basketweave with 25w greenbacks? Forgot it ...

Haha sure he would. :) Also these cleaner tones are always a bit more about the guitar and amp settings than the IR when compared to something like high gain but you need to concentrate on how the pick attack sounds because that's when the full spectrum is most likely being used and that snap is extremely pleasing in this clip. Really soft but articulate IMO. Then again... that might also be Tyler. :lol

This cabinet is "the TV" cab from "Marshmellow". Lawsuit successfully avoided! G12M25s are what you find inside of it. :)

Back
Top Bottom