Cab Pack 8 Now Available!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Cab Pack 8 - Cab Pack 8: CK's Brit TV 4x12 in UltraRes™ is now available for purchase in our store.

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Cab_Pack_8_CK_s_Brit_TV_4x12_UltraRes_p/fas-801-0008.htm

FAS-801-0008-2T.jpg

Cab Pack 8 contains 169 User Cab IRs produced by Mikko Logrén (known around here as "Clark Kent"). This collection includes separate IRs of all four speakers of the cabinet to give you the full variety of its tones. This pack also includes an Alloy IR Mix Collection, with intentional inter-microphone phasing to add the unique but pleasant character we expect when using multiple microphones on a real guitar cabinet. This Cab Pack also includes RAW IRs for Cab‐Lab which retain all phase information and can be time aligned in Cab‐Lab 3.

these are on my hitlist, for sure. i love the factory tv mix and still use it, now

also, can i just say how much i love the virtual "packaging" on these products...i love the picture on the box! so props to whoever designed these...was it you, mr picone? :)

It is definitely taller than other Marshall 4x12's.

I had one for a while. I didn't own, but I played my 100 watt Plexi into two TV's, mine + loaner. In a full stack configuration it creates a true tower of doom! lol

Back
Top Bottom