Cab Pack 8 and FW18 G3 VH'esque Test

Mark Day

FAS Artist-in-Residence
Fractal Audio Systems
Some folks wondered if you could get VH'esque tones using the new Cab Pack. So here's my version of a VH type tone. Notice how I said "MY" version. So all you golden ears out there,go make a video :)lol. I'm just having fun and making clams.

Here's the XL ONLY (for now) preset using User cabs from Cab Pack 8. Cabs are in User 22 and 23 position. They are CK Brit TV SM57-MD421 B01 and F01.
http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=3099

Last edited:
What does it say about us that even Mark Day has to introduce his video with flame-retardant language?

Anyway, great stuff, as always Mark!

Great stuff as usual Mark! Nice balance with the guitar/reverb pan settings as well! Do you set all of this up in the Axe preset or some of it in your recording software?

Great stuff as usual Mark! Nice balance with the guitar/reverb pan settings as well! Do you set all of this up in the Axe preset or some of it in your recording software?

All the panning mix stuff was all Axe-Fx :)

That was fun. I've been on a VH kick lately, most likely due to the fact that I just snagged one of the new MIM Wolfgang Special's. I forgot how much fun having a Floyd was.....until string changing time lol.

Back
Top Bottom