CAB PACK 4 (UltraRes) Universal Noise Storage

AC30 has Tom's Mix L and Mix R. Those are the only pre-mixed ones.
It is designed to be used in Stereo with two individual Ultra-Res blocks.
Left and right are considerably different. Pan wide, or bring the PAN controls in a bit.

Or mix together in mono? ;-)
I have only heard the Tom's mix R from the teaser in fw14, and that one sounds amazing. I would guess that the L is the exact opposite, and that they would compliment eachother really well?

The biggest surprise for me in this collection is the 1x8 Champlifier (Champ). That little sucker has a much fuller tone than I expected, and is seriously useful.

Great work on the whole pack.

Do they sound different than the first cut of IRs made for Paks 1 and 2? What speakers are in that 4x12 Calil (if anyone knows)? I'm an IR whore so I'll probably buy em anyway :)

The set includes a special “Class-A 30W TB”

What is "Special" about it .... not tried it so not saying it isn't special .... just intrigued as to why it was called out as being "Special"..

Not wishing to start any conspiracy theories ..... but is it a capture of a famous guitarist's "Special" AC30? :pride:

bought and downloaded

Great pack ! I've spent the last few hours playing with the roamer 1X12 and the AC30, both are amazing. Mixing the Ir's with cab lab has given me very nice results. Great job FAS !

Got these and Cab-Lab last night, real no-brainier for the price. Spent hours with the Double Verb ir's, great stuff in here. Gonna hit the 4x12 Cali's tonight. Thanks FAS for top-notch products at a bargain price.

The biggest surprise for me in this collection is the 1x8 Champlifier (Champ). That little sucker has a much fuller tone than I expected, and is seriously useful. Great work on the whole pack. Karma

Back in the day (I think it was in the Ultra) Scott Peterson had a recipe calling for mixing the 1 x 8 (I think...it was smallest speaker) with anything else you were using for good clean sound. It worked beautifully. There wasn't any IR at the time that I didn't think sounded better blended with the 1 x 8. I haven't used that recipe for a long time, but this makes me curious to see how it blends with some other IRs.

Back in the day (I think it was in the Ultra) Scott Peterson had a recipe calling for mixing the 1 x 8 (I think...it was smallest speaker) with anything else you were using for good clean sound. It worked beautifully. There wasn't any IR at the time that I didn't think sounded better blended with the 1 x 8. I haven't used that recipe for a long time, but this makes me curious to see how it blends with some other IRs.

Is it the same to use two cabs each with a different IR.. vs. using a single cab using the same two IRs that were mixed together? (assuming the cab params are the same)

Just curious.

Back
Top Bottom