CAB-PACK 19 [BULB]- SAVAGE 120- ENGL IRs, Djentish !

Hyper Planet

Power User
Hi fellers, this my second sound-clip with Cab-Pack 19 ENGL side of the pack, I used some of Misha's Mixes IRs for rhythm section and some of ML ENGL IRs for the guitar solo, I also used ''Super Verb Nrm'' which is a new amp in the latest firmware Q 1.02.
On bass my brother Armin used Cab-Pack 11 ''SV BASS'' he used some of ML Mixes IRS for his bass solo and melodic moments of the song and some of ML SV BASS IRs for rhythm parts

This song is called: To Prognosticate A Low ''X'' Paradox

Guitar : Ibanez RG1820X loaded with BNP-Juggernauts
Bass: YAMAHA TRB-6PII

So how does it sound to your ears ?

It sounds like Periphery and Dream Theater to me. Love how the bass is driving the mix! Tell your brother he's awesome. :)

Once again very original writing and a flawless clip altogether. Keep it up Hyperdude!

It sounds like Periphery and Dream Theater to me. Love how the bass is driving the mix! Tell your brother he's awesome. :)

Once again very original writing and a flawless clip altogether. Keep it up Hyperdude!

Thank you for listening and the compliment :), Cab-Pack 11 SV Bass really makes him excited, loves what you're doing in IR universe which is peerless !.

Hi fellers, this my second sound-clip with Cab-Pack 19 ENGL side of the pack, I used some of Misha's Mixes IRs for rhythm section and some of ML ENGL IRs for the guitar solo, I also used ''Super Verb Nrm'' which is a new amp in the latest firmware Q 1.02.
On bass my brother Armin used Cab-Pack 11 ''SV BASS'' he used some of ML Mixes IRS for his bass solo and melodic moments of the song and some of ML SV BASS IRs for rhythm parts

This song is called: To Prognosticate A Low ''X'' Paradox

Guitar : Ibanez RG1820X loaded with BNP-Juggernauts
Bass: YAMAHA TRB-6PII

So how does it sound to your ears ?

AWESOME !

Back
Top Bottom