Cab Pack 13! Misha Mansoor!!!

@Mikka: How can I find out, which mic's Misha has used for his "Misha Mix 8" ?
All of his mixes really sound great, but which mics were responsible for the basic-sound?...just curious...

Hi Mikko (others are welcome too),

I've bought this cab pack today and have had a quick listen through my headphones. Could you tell me from your experience, what are the best cab settings for live playing (rehearsal with a band)? I'm sure the "none" mic settings is mostly the best solution for recording & mixing but for live, I usually use the "null" mic option with other IRs. What would you suggest? Sorry for this dumb question but I don't have much time to experiment. I would like to dial in my tone next time in max. 10 mins.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I forgot to mention, I use FRFR (Atomic CLR).

Last edited:
Hi Mikko (others are welcome too),

I've bought this cab pack today and have had a quick listen through my headphones. Could you tell me from your experience, what are the best cab settings for live playing (rehearsal with a band)? I'm sure the "none" mic settings is mostly the best solution for recording & mixing but for live, I usually use the "null" mic option with other IRs. What would you suggest? Sorry for this dumb question but I don't have much time to experiment. I would like to dial in my tone next time in max. 10 mins.

Thanks in advance.

P.S. I forgot to mention, I use FRFR (Atomic CLR).

Hey! It all depends on your own preference really. For FRFR it might be better to use some low cut and high cut. (my personal preferance is 111hz and 11111hz because it looks funny...... :lol ) I don't use any of the other functions in the Cab Block most of the time. I experiment with the drive function sometimes but for realism's sake I tend to just trust the IRs I've spent a lot of time capturing in an authentic way.

I feel like a zombie thread resurrection is in order:

Cab Pack 13 was used for the "Periphery III: Select Difficulty" guitar tone and it will soon (fingers crossed) be #1 on iTunes. It's a big day for the Axe-Fx and Cab Pack 13. I know it's a huge day for me and ML Sound Lab. Feeling quite emotional here. :) I just want to thank you all for being a part of this amazing journey. I love you guys! :)

I feel like a zombie thread resurrection is in order:

Cab Pack 13 was used for the "Periphery III: Select Difficulty" guitar tone and it will soon (fingers crossed) be #1 on iTunes. It's a big day for the Axe-Fx and Cab Pack 13. I know it's a huge day for me and ML Sound Lab. Feeling quite emotional here. :) I just want to thank you all for being a part of this amazing journey. I love you guys! :)

I just got an Axe Fx XL+ last month and the first cab pack was the Bulb Zilla. Very impressed. Next was the Bulb Citrus. But this sounds like this one is the overlord. Tonight is basically my friday, so I know what I'll be buying :smilecat: Congrats on the milestone though! P3 definitely grew on me.

Back
Top Bottom