• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cab Pack 13 in a Rock Mix

SlugAlex

Thank you to everyone that gave some helpful advice on the last song I posted! I have taken it to heart, and will take another look at that mix.
With that being said, here is another track I was working on around the same time, that I feel turned out better.
I would love feedback on this one as well. I used Cab Pack 13 for it!
My partner and I record/produce/mix/master everything in my project studio.
I am still very new to the AXE FX, but I can tell that I wont be replacing this beast ever (unless a better AXE FX is released)

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Thank you to everyone that gave some helpful advice on the last song I posted! I have taken it to heart, and will take another look at that mix.
With that being said, here is another track I was working on around the same time, that I feel turned out better.
I would love feedback on this one as well. I used Cab Pack 13 for it!
My partner and I record/produce/mix/master everything in my project studio.
I am still very new to the AXE FX, but I can tell that I wont be replacing this beast ever (unless a better AXE FX is released)

Very professional sounding Alex! The song is a hit for sure. I'm a fan! :)

Top Bottom