cab pack 12! heavy groove

That sounds evil! Kind of reminds me of Slipknot a little bit. That Pulse Of The Maggots sludge for sure. I love the drums as well. :)

That sounds evil! Kind of reminds me of Slipknot a little bit. That Pulse Of The Maggots sludge for sure. I love the drums as well. :)
really ? i always though im suck at drums thanks :D soon im gonna post another clip but this time its rock/funk :) btw is there a bogner cab pack do you make ? or planning on future ?

I really like it .... and the mix is great! Doubt it needs anything more done to it. My fav "song" posting this year.
The guitar is CRUSHING, for sure. It rules the track, so the other instruments/parts are a bit subtle. Sure, its not typical, but non-typical can be unique.

Holy shit.
I love this one.
The tone is absolutely ripping and your riffs/composition is really rocking.

Kinda late 90's metal in parts. Maybe an early Machine Head feel here and there.

I love it.
Great work.

I really like it .... and the mix is great! Doubt it needs anything more done to it. My fav "song" posting this year.
The guitar is CRUSHING, for sure. It rules the track, so the other instruments/parts are a bit subtle. Sure, its not typical, but non-typical can be unique.
thanks! because there is no vocals at this point i feel like ''maybe i should add more stuff'' but maybe wont need it when i track vocals on it :)

Holy shit.
I love this one.
The tone is absolutely ripping and your riffs/composition is really rocking.

Kinda late 90's metal in parts. Maybe an early Machine Head feel here and there.

I love it.
Great work.
thanks my childhood has a lot of limp bizkit stuff :D

Back
Top Bottom