cab pack 12 again! with mesa boogieQ1.6

Tonewicker

Inspired
im slowly getting out of control with cab pack 12. every time i play with it i write something new.. i was playing only with ace mix since i bought the pack but i finally moved on from the ace mix and tried other samples... ML-5153 E906 C1 sample with a recto 2 red modern block it sounds huge! tell me what you think :)

It sounds like Disturbed to me. :) Some Dan Donegan type riffage in there. Actually I really loved the originality in some of those riffs dude. I'm sure people would love a preset. ;)

It sounds like Disturbed to me. :) Some Dan Donegan type riffage in there. Actually I really loved the originality in some of those riffs dude. I'm sure people would love a preset. ;)
thanks actually i tried your settings in the amp block. remember what you did in the live stream with chris from axefxtutorials ? i dont remember correctly now but its like bass on full with tube screamer in front of it :) i will share the preset when i get home. and also i will continue to post clips about cab pack 12!

thanks actually i tried your settings in the amp block. remember what you did in the live stream with chris from axefxtutorials ? i dont remember correctly now but its like bass on full with tube screamer in front of it :) i will share the preset when i get home. and also i will continue to post clips about cab pack 12!
That seems to work really well! :D

Back
Top Bottom