Cab-Pack 10!

So...1x12 G12T (Based on a one of a kind custom combo built by a famous amp guru). what is this amp and who is this famous guru?

Sweet. Are there any plans to DI a nice Vox AC30 TB 2x12?

To help you along, let me suggest this one: :)

edge-ac30-460-85.jpg

Yes, the Mic+DI technique really straightens out the issues with low frequency inaccuracy. This is where I've noticed the most error in the past. Some power amps would have up to 3 dB error around the low-frequency resonance. The new technique removes this error and you can really hear it.

This brings into question will previous packs be re released with this method? I'd be more interested in 4x12s[emoji12]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is anyone else having issues with the store website? Its giving me a "No data received" kickback. Basically the websites not loading.

I want to check these out :).

Thanks, I already baked that IR into a few of my presets. Would be stellar to have a DI'd (we soon gotta get our own language, Fractalian...) AC30-IR though..

Even though progress in IR development goes fast, that doesn't mean that 'older' IRs are trash. ;)

There are many great Vox IRs available.
And yet I keep buying new ones. I really thought that the Redwirez BigBox would be the last set I'd ever buy like 5 years ago. :lol

And yet I keep buying new ones. I really thought that the Redwirez BigBox would be the last set I'd ever buy like 5 years ago. [emoji38]
Yeah, I wasted money on that BigBox package about a year ago. I don't even use them anymore. Can I have my money back? [emoji389]

I still use a few Redwirez : Vox silver/blue, Marshall 1960B, Mesa V30. But yeah, I don't need the full Big Box for just them, even if I'm a few cabs short of the full Big Box

Fas cab pack 10 is very good. I did a few quick mixes, and the one from the Princetone 1x10 is probably going to be my #1 cab for Fender cleans. I also use some of the new stock cabs from it and going to make my own mixes for the Fractal ones

Last edited:
.........., even if I'm a few cabs short of the full Big Box

Better to be a few cabs short of the full Big Box than a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol

Fas cab pack 10 is very good. I did a few quick mixes, and the one from the Princetone 1x10 is probably going to be my #1 cab for Fender cleans. I also use some of the new stock cabs from it and going to make my own mixes for the Fractal ones

I tried a few cabs from CP 10 and I am very impressed. The tone from my Axe-FX with FW 18.XX and these new IR's are now truly beginning to align with the sound I hear in my head. Don't get me wrong..... the tones have been very good all along. But now it's taken on an entirely different level of "goodness" that is beyond hearing and even beyond feel (IMO). Hard to describe but any "experienced" guitarist would know what I'm trying to get at, I think.

Last edited:
If I can get even a few great cabs out of my investment, I've gotten my money's worth. This is another quality collection, great job!

So...1x12 G12T (Based on a one of a kind custom combo built by a famous amp guru). what is this amp and who is this famous guru?

I think it's the Groove Tube G12 designed by Aspen Pittman but I don't know for sure. Aspen designed the Ampeg guitar amps. Or was it Red Rhodes? I don't know basically...

Last edited:
Yeah.. this pack covers some new vocal ground. What I’ve tried so far fits well in the mix and cuts good. I’ve got pretty much everything mentionable that’s ever come out on IR’s, and this is one that stands out.

Tried the Mark Day cab IR's with the stock Mark Day HBE preset - what a difference. Absolutely love the new capture method. :). With G3 technology it's like The Keymaster and Gatekeeper coming together in Ghostbusters. :)

Back
Top Bottom