Cab-Pack 10!

some intriguing cabs in there for sure....wish there were some mixes, though. having the matching cab for the DC30 is almost enough for me to hit purchase right now!

I would pay to have these cabs replace their counterparts in the factory cabs as I cant swing an XL right now :(

These cabs have replaced most of my go-to cabs in my presets. The new capture method, coupled with FW18 makes for an amazing playing experience. Definitely closest to the in-the-room feel ever for me and most responsive. A giant thanks for FAS for these and for placing several of them as part of the factory cabs.

I thought this Cab pack was supposed to have Austin Buddy's cabs in it? Am I mistaken or am I missing something?

That's going to be a separate release. I need to go over the files first and we really wanted to launch #10.

That's going to be a separate release. I need to go over the files first and we really wanted to launch #10.

Ah, I see. Very clever. Luring me in with a bunch of scrumptious 1x12s and 2x12s when there's another batch coming soon. Tempting me to buy both. Which I will, of course.

Back
Top Bottom