Cab-Pack 1 is now FREE!

Fractal constantly surprise me.

Ever since I got the Axe II, my main mid gain sound has used the 4x12 Greenback G12M25 sound at Factory 37. Lately, I had been felling a bit "meh" about the sound, then along comes this cab-pack with really nice Greenback 4x12 IRs and I am once again inspired by my tone.

Major thanks to Matt and everbody at FAS. It is this kind of interaction which makes me an enthusiastic ambassador for Fractal whenever people start talking gear with me at gigs.

Wow !!, that's a great gift I love this company, forum, my Axe-Fx II as well :), you really built a strong relationship with the customers., I always shared all of my presets on this forum, and of course I love to do it all the time !,
Thank you so much for all your hard work and dedication to making this forum wonderful!.

attachment.php

For those of us that paid for it when it originaly was released, do we get a refund or another choice of cab packs? Doesn't seem fair.

For those of us that paid for it when it originaly was released, do we get a refund or another choice of cab packs? Doesn't seem fair.

was waiting for someone to ask that... i purchased this when it came out. and i personally dont care. i enjoyed it for a lot longer than the rest of the people that are only NOW getting it for free. just enjoy your purchase dude

I think getting the cab pack (years?) in advance of everyone else was worth the $20, don't you think?

If you bought a blu-ray movie for $30 5 years ago, did you get a refund when they dropped the price to $10?

Back
Top Bottom