Cab-Pack 1 is now FREE!

Thank you!
I truly hope that Fractal is a business model studied in universities in the future, because the customer service has consistently been outstanding.
Fractal continues to impress in unexpected ways- and that makes it all the more impressive!

This is just insane! I already am a fas user for life and have huge huge respect for you guys! But these kinda acts just rise the bar even higher than that. FAS rules! thank you!

This is NOT a complaint! This is a very cool thing to do. But does anyone else see the irony in making the CAB pack free because of all the nice emails and PMs sent to FA about the FX8 they sent to Chris? It made me laugh actually. If you don't see it, think about it for a minute. :))))

"We received so many complimentary PMs and emails about the FX8 we sent to Chris@AxeFxTutorials. The idea occurred that we could thank EVERYONE at once, for continuing to help the Fractal forum remain a positive, helpful, and civil community. So (drumroll please....) "Cab-Pack One, Wellspring Sound" is now FREE for all to enjoy, with our thanks. "

I'm trying to think of another instance where a company just opened the doors and said, "Come and get it." I can't.

Except for Windows 10, which is the culmination of a long-running industry trend where the bait is cheap, but it comes with so many hooks into your personal life and information that it's a net profit for the company.

This is NOT a complaint! This is a very cool thing to do. But does anyone else see the irony in making the CAB pack free because of all the nice emails and PMs sent to FA about the FX8 they sent to Chris? It made me laugh actually. If you don't see it, think about it for a minute. :))))

"We received so many complimentary PMs and emails about the FX8 we sent to Chris@AxeFxTutorials. The idea occurred that we could thank EVERYONE at once, for continuing to help the Fractal forum remain a positive, helpful, and civil community. So (drumroll please....) "Cab-Pack One, Wellspring Sound" is now FREE for all to enjoy, with our thanks. "

Not at all.. Any new fx8 owner will be so enamoured by the product they will concede and by an axefx or an ax8 so they can use the free cab pack naturally.

:)

Back
Top Bottom