Cab-Pack 1 is now FREE!

I think getting the cab pack (years?) in advance of everyone else was worth the $20, don't you think?

If you bought a blu-ray movie for $30 5 years ago, did you get a refund when they dropped the price to $10?

Or when they ran the flick on basic cable few months later...

Not at all.. Any new fx8 owner will be so enamoured by the product they will concede and by an axefx or an ax8 so they can use the free cab pack naturally.

:)

LOL. Good point. I'm definitely not one for the AxeFX, but an AX8? Maybe. Depends on the price. I've never had good luck with amp modeling and haven't cared for the playing experience compared to a real amp since I only play live and don't record. If I ever went in ear, it would make total sense to go all modeling. BUT, I'm seriously considering the Helix based on the user interface, but I'm not convinced it will sound right to me. If the FX8 is priced similarly, I will give it a run.

LOL. Good point. I'm definitely not one for the AxeFX, but an AX8? Maybe. Depends on the price. I've never had good luck with amp modeling and haven't cared for the playing experience compared to a real amp since I only play live and don't record. If I ever went in ear, it would make total sense to go all modeling. BUT, I'm seriously considering the Helix based on the user interface, but I'm not convinced it will sound right to me. If the FX8 is priced similarly, I will give it a run.

I hope the FX8 does it for you. I been using the axe for nothing but live since I got it. Not trying to be a fan boy....but I could get the feel and the tone of the real amps I favor! As a matter of fact....with all the options available on the axe, I get it to sound and feel way better since I myself tailor and control the response based on what I want. Whether via FR wedge or the 4-cable method.

M@ - I'm continually impressed! It is wonderful to be associated with one of the most customer centric companies in the world. I'd love to see business schools include Fractal's model, as most companies never seem to quite "get it", in my humble opinion. I tip my hat to everyone at Fractal, and thank you!

Cheers,

Lee

Thank you...thank you very much ! :)

Fantastic promotion :eek:

More photos of the cab would be wonderful :mrgreen :mrgreen

Neat! Thank you guys, especially you Chris, you are an awesome source of info, keep it up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom