Cab Lab My Only Option?

L

Lionheart

Is it the only option for creating custom Ultrares IRs with my Redwirez? I want to combine multiple redwirez IRs and then export to one user cab in Ultrares format.

Okay, thanks. What other options do you know about? I just think $30 is asking a little too much for Cab Lab.

Because it offers you the ability to mix a proprietary set of IR's FOR YOUR OWN SOUND.

It's not that much to spend.

FYI, the Fractal board is probably not the best forum to poll on how to bypass cab-lab for a freeware mixer.

R

Cab Lab is your only option if you want ultrarez. It's good value for the price, very easy to use and quite powerful. I'm not a heavy user of it but I've used it to dial in a few of my own cab mixes from the Fractal cab packs and The Amp Factory.

What features of Cab Lab make you say that?

I find it very easy to use and its got great features. I used to make these complicated presets with tons of cab blocks, eqs, etc and it was a mess. Using multiple IRs in Cab Lab mad life way more simple. I especially like how you can use the scratchpad to see how each IR or volume adjustment is affecting your overall tone. Massively useful. Anyway, I know it sounds like I'm overselling but Cab Lab is one of the most important purchases I made for my Axefx. Hope that helps.

Anyway, I know it sounds like I'm overselling but Cab Lab is one of the most important purchases I made for my Axefx. Hope that helps.

Thanks for the input. It helps me out a lot. You make excellent points. It seems like a great product.

Back
Top Bottom