1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Cab Lab lite crashes right after loading

Discussion in 'Cab-Lab Products' started by VTS@Fractal, Mar 24, 2018.

Tags:
  1. VTS@Fractal

VTS@Fractal
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Hi all, my first post here. I have a problem with Cab Lab Lite. Checked other threads but did not find solution.
    I installed it on my Win10 (regularly updated and well maintained PC) to try out. It installs normally but crashes as soon as I run it.
    "Cab-Lab3 Stopped working" window appears (see attachment).

What is strange is that it does it twice, i.e. I press close program and few moments later the window appears again. Pressing close program second time closes it, as if two instances were running or something. As shown in the attached image, in task manager only one process is visible.

When I installed it for the first time my Ax8 was on and connected to computer via USB, if that might cause a problem. But I have uninstalled and reinstalled at least 5 or 6 times with no luck. It installs normally every time. I can't find any other version than the latest 3.3.2 one to try.

Attached Files:

2. EMaxPower

EMaxPower
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Same thing here. Running Windows 10 and everything else on my PC works fine. Cab Lab installs but just never opens. I don't get any error message but otherwise its the same problem.