Cab-Lab crashing Cubase 10

DLC86

Fractal Fanatic
I recently upgraded my DAW to Cubase 10 Pro but for some reason whenever I try to load the vst of cab-lab it crashes.
Cab-lab still works fine on cubase 9.5 elements and other vst hosts so the conflict is just with cubase 10 pro.

I already tried reinstalling both cab-lab and cubase with no success

Take a look at your i lok license. Make sure its all good. I have Cubase 10 here and its working. My bug is that I can't get cab lab to see my UA apollo driver in stand alone.

you could always spend the $60 for the 10.5 upgrade for experimentation sake.

Take a look at your i lok license. Make sure its all good. I have Cubase 10 here and its working. My bug is that I can't get cab lab to see my UA apollo driver in stand alone.

you could always spend the $60 for the 10.5 upgrade for experimentation sake.
Oh, if it's working for you it might be an issue on my pc then. ilok license is fine, as I said it works with other vst hosts, but I'll try to reinstall the license manager cuz that's the only thing I haven't reinstalled yet.

Just to be sure we're on the same version, are you on Cubase Pro 10.0.50?

After quite some time I found out how to solve the issue, all I had to do is run Cubase in compatibility mode

Hi,i have the same problem in Cubase 10.5. I have Windows 10 Pro
So i need to run Cubase in compatibility mode ? for Cab-Lab to work ?? hmmm
All other Plug-ins work good.. just not Cab-Lab 3

FAS ?

Last edited:
Hi,i have the same problem in Cubase 10.5. I have Windows 10 Pro
So i need to run Cubase in compatibility mode ? for Cab-Lab to work ?? hmmm
All other Plug-ins work good.. just not Cab-Lab 3

FAS ?
That's the only way I can make it work in my PC (actually I still haven't tried it after updating to Cubase 10.5).
If you happen to find any other solutions to this issue please let me know

Back
Top Bottom