1. We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Cab-Lab Blacklisted in Studio One v4

Discussion in 'Cab-Lab Products' started by mePt, Jun 12, 2018.

1. mePt

mePt
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Just updated to Studio One v4 Pro and CabLab x64 is blacklisted by it, though I used it fine in v3 (and currently in other DAWs). I'm on the latest and greatest version of the plugin.

Anyone else seeing this? --have any thoughts?

thanks in advance!

2. Sustainerplayer

Sustainerplayer
    Expand Collapse
    Veteran

Works here on High Sierra.

You probably need to update your iLok License Manager.

3. #3 mePt, Jun 13, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 14, 2018
    mePt

mePt
    Expand Collapse
    New here

Thanks!

tried updating the manager and reseting the blacklist in studio one. unfortunately still doesn't work after a restart--s1 still blacklists the plugin. though i'm running the plugin fine in cubase 9.5 and s1 v3 (as well as the standalone plugin).

oh, and i should have mentioned i'm on win10.

edit: argh...i must have a duplicate (old) copy of the plugin somewhere on my machine as well. time to try and find that.... ;)

edit2: yup...that was it. found a dup copy, deleted it, reinstalled cabLab...cleared out the blacklist. up and running.

Sustainerplayer likes this.