Cab Lab 4 on deck?

I purchased Cab lab 3 was told FM9 would be in the works for it then Cab Lab 3 was removed so I can't use it with my FM9.
So when is 4 coming out??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Wondering if Cab-Lab 3 is still working with Axe-Fx III for auditioning in real time ? In the past I was able to audition the IRs in the Browser tab and the Mixer tab, but now it doesn't work ?

I needed to re-install my copy of Cablab3 standalone recently and was unable to find the install file to re-download from my account. Maybe its there somewhere but I can't find it - the main Cablab purchase page says its no longer available with a new version coming soon.

Same issue for me, but for the plugin version, I can't download it anywhere. I burned it on a blu-ray that is unreadable

If you guys want to PM me, I can send you the executables from July 2020. That's only for you two, not a blanket offer, because I know you are both good to go.
thanks for the offer - I'm on Mac so I'd need the .dmg - but I'm not in dire need as I have another software I can work with while waiting for Cablab4 (+ I'm switching over to the onboard Dynacabs anyway). Hopefully the v4 upgrade will give us some credit for a Cablab3 license purchased in the past.

thanks for the offer - I'm on Mac so I'd need the .dmg - but I'm not in dire need as I have another software I can work with while waiting for Cablab4 (+ I'm switching over to the onboard Dynacabs anyway). Hopefully the v4 upgrade will give us some credit for a Cablab3 license purchased in the past.
Can't help with the dmg's, unfortunately, I only have the win 64 files. Eagerly anticipating CabLab 4 as well. I'll be buying the second it's released.

Ignorant question: What's your main use for it? Mixing IRs so you can save processing power?

Asking because I don't have any version and don't miss it.

I recently wanted to install cab lab 3 on my Mac M1 pro (the plugin didn’t work). I found it in my account downloads page. Click the down arrow on the cab lab icon.

Same here, Dave. I use it to audition and to mix two or more IRs down to one to save on CPU. Moslty, thoough, I have been using fairmageddon to mix custon IRs. I imagine that will change once I can use Cab Lab to work with Dyna Cabs.

Ignorant question: What's your main use for it? Mixing IRs so you can save processing power?

That's been my only use case so far...

Really hoping with get that for DynaCabs as I'm enjoying the sounds of that a lot!

yes - for mixing - I like a 57-121 mix uskng 1 cab slot. Hoping Cablab4 can do this with Dynacab also.

Back
Top Bottom