Cab-Lab 3 won't open on my new MacBook Pro

boyce89976

Experienced
CabLab won't open on my new MacBook. I get the following error. Anyone know what I need to do? I've deleted and downloaded it again, and no go.
Screen Shot 2022-12-22 at 9.14.38 PM 1.png

You “should” be able to deactivate the old activation in your iLok manager - which would open up the activation for your new machine.

If you sign into iLok manager you should see your old and new machine. You can right click your old machine and “report as unusable” which should then allow you to deactivate.

I just got a new MacBook Pro and had to transfer my iLok activation from the old to new. My old is still useable though but the process above is what iLok says to do.

You “should” be able to deactivate the old activation in your iLok manager - which would open up the activation for your new machine.

If you sign into iLok manager you should see your old and new machine. You can right click your old machine and “report as unusable” which should then allow you to deactivate.

I just got a new MacBook Pro and had to transfer my iLok activation from the old to new. My old is still useable though but the process above is what iLok says to do.
Not sure why I didn't see this in the iLok app before. That worked, and they were quick to release it from my old laptop. Thanks brother!

Back
Top Bottom