Cab-Lab 3 Launched!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
Cab-Lab 3 is now released in our store...
We had a lot of fun making it and hope you enjoy all of the new features!

It's available in Standalone and Plugin versions, and a specially priced Bundle.
Personally, I'd recommend the bundle since the plugin is awesome to use but can't access some of the TOOLS included with the Standalone.

Click here for Cab-Lab 3 Products at shop.fractalaudio.com

PS: If you own a previous version, you should have received your upgrade discount promo code via email by now...

nothing in my mailbox... right now (and I'm a Cab Lab and Cab Lab2 owner... and of all FAS Cab Packs!!!)
plz check!!!

Sup? :D

My LAN port on my MOBO is toast. If you have an offline DAW, can you still get it activated? or am I gonna have to buy a Nic card or something?

Thanks
MOSHON
DAVE

Thanks FAS for continuing to provide quality products and for the $20 coupon to us previous owners. You are one of the few that really care about your customers.

nothing in my mailbox... right now (and I'm a Cab Lab and Cab Lab2 owner... and of all FAS Cab Packs!!!)
plz check!!!

I checked our store records based on the email address of your forum account and I do NOT see Cab-Lab in the purchase history. Please contact Sales with your original Cab-Lab order ID.

Congratulations on the release!
I bought the bundle the minute I received my upgrade code.
And it was a sloooooooow download, took almost an hour.
So I guess it's a great success for you good people at FAS :)

A public thank you to Matt and Team FAS !

You resolved my promo code issue in record time !!

FAS = BEST ROI EVER !

waiting on my upgrade code as well. Not in my spam box.

I checked our store records based on the email address of your forum account and I do NOT see Cab-Lab in the purchase history. Please contact Sales with your original Cab-Lab order ID.

I really dig the freq plot!

Not sure what I would use the time plot for... but it looks rad :)

Promo code, iLok, install, activation, all went smooth (Windows 7 SP1 x64, Pro Tools 11.3.1 Native with BlueCatAudio PatchWork VST host)

Back
Top Bottom