• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cab-Lab 3 Compatible with Axe-Fx III?

deakle

Experienced
My apologies if this has been asked before, but are IR's created with the stand alone version of Cab Lab 3 compatible with the Axe III?

deakle

Experienced
But as of now cablab cannot connect to the III to audition the mixes.
Thanks! That helps a lot. I was considering purchasing Cab Lab stand alone just prior to the Axe FX III launch but am waiting to see if it will be updated for use with the Axe III or if there will be something different.

rodzimguitar68

Fractal Fanatic
Thanks Cliff. I just wiped my iMac and I'm rebuilding it. Cab-Lab-3 stand alone and plug-in was on my list to install and unlok tonight. Hadn't realized it didn't work with my III until tonight.

Variable

Inspired
Hi Cliff. Was the team able to work out the iLok stuff for the Axe 3 support? I'm eager to start making some mixes :)

Top Bottom