Cab-Lab 3.0.1 Released

Hey M@t

Bundle download here! Two questions:

a) Must i simply (re)download the bundle from my order history?
b) the plugin update needs to redo the auth process?
TNX

a) Yes, re-download the bundle by logging into the store - Login
b) No, simply install the new version of the plug-in and you should be good to go!

Downloaded from inside Cab-Lab 3 and now it says no ilok license? What gives. It says I need an activation code. Well I had one when I installed CabLab 3 but I can't find one now. Does it disappear when you install the first time?

Anyway, CabLab 3.1 won't start at all now.

Having issues downloading as well. Windows 8.1. It says the zip file is empty when I try to unzip it. Any suggestions?

I have been having issues as well. File downloads and when I go to extract, it says the "The archive is either in unknown format or damaged".

I mat be just a fool, but when i go to fractal web site to purchase the standalone version i only have the option to select box (?) version at 49 US dollars + post costs of 50 US dollars for France !

May i have missed something :mask: ???

Please help for a purchase link with download

(I have tried again now and the price is just 49 US dollars, but i am really not sure if it is a download version, just because country is asked

Just to say that I could finally purchase the Cal-lab 3.
The fractal shop is absolutely not clear, because until you see the download link you are not sure if you are ordering a download version or not.
On the first page the price is higlighted as if it is unavailable.
During all the process you have to fill in your personal/billing information, and also the shipping information.

This is why I asked here (without answer unfortunately). This Website-shop is not clear, especially for french guy like me. (it was my first order on the fractal shop).
I am pretty used to order things on the web, including by means of download links, but this time I was not sure it would work.
I just hope now that I will have no problem for installing the software (Standalone version in my case).

Back
Top Bottom