Cab-Lab 2.0

how did you get those smart ass. I own the Marshall Ownhammer modern and vintage, didn't get the memo.

Last edited:
These .ir files have already been provided with the recent TAF set, and we've just taken steps to see about getting them online as a free add-on for those who own Cab Pack 3 - OwnHammer.

The Ownhammer Cab Pack 3 I bought from the Fractal store already has .ir files included in it. I can mix those .ir files in the new Cab Lab no problem. I don't know if the download has changed, but I got mine on Feb 7.

Which redwirez did you use? I went with the 48kHz 24bit wave files. It's in process right now. Love the fact that I could just point to a single folder.

I'm missing something here. How are you guys Batch converting the longer Wav files? Please explain! Thanks

NEVERMIND - I found it!

Excellent!!!!

When converting WAV files, what formate should we be using? Stereo/Mono, 44100 Hz, 48000 Hz, 88200 Hz, 96000 Hz?

What is the proper length of the wave files for ultra-res and how do you tell what length they are? Also what is the preferred sample rate/bit depth? I can't seem to find this in the cab lab manual. TIA

ok, so got the idea about converting files. What about IR's that we've created ourselves. All of my own captures are pre UltraRes. Can the data be converted to UltraRes? I know how to dump the file from the Axe menu but what about a utuility on the other end. I don't think midiox will convert to an IR file.

Does the Raw IR dump go anywhere or do we need a utility to capture it?

I want to buy Cab Lab, but need this answered because it's not clear.

I have over 100 user made and freely shared UltraRes IRs and if I'm reading this right I can not mix these?

Also neither cab lab or fractal bot can be used to receive the 8k dump to USB?

Back
Top Bottom