Cab IR's won't save

jjcor

Inspired
So I got a few cabs and I can audition them in axe edit but when I hit the save button the font changes to green which usually means they're saved. But when I close the cab manage screen and go to my cab block all my user ir's are empty still. Whats going on here? Im using axe fx xl and everything is updated as well. Please help!

Yes I did. I actually followed your tutorial. But when I hit save it says it saves it then when I click out of it and check the axe fx user cabs section they're nowhere to be found.

look in the user cabs on the front panel and see if it is there. some times for me the edit as to reload from the axe fx for it to show! I have run into this several times actually almost always when I audition with cab lab three and then try to edit patches after saving the user cabs from cab lab.

Just checked it on the front panel and still empty. Even when I go back to the cab exchange they're all empty again.

When you save and close the user cab browser is the edit transfering midi with the axe shown buy the moving lines on the bottom of the edit page?

do you have cab lab? if so does it work from there? can you audition the ir and save from axe front panel? well I would think the edit is sending it if the edit and the axe are talking after save! this sounds like a problem for one of the forum heroes! I'm not sure at this point.

No I don't have cablab. I tried saving it from the front panel but it only saved to scratchpad. Seriously stumped here.

How are you trying to get them into the user bank? are you using axe manage cabs from the edit? are you importing proper type file for axe model? are you saving in cab manage before closing? then have to select that user slot for preset you want it in and save preset.

I'm having the same problem. I will load cabs use Axe Edit's Cab Manage tool. I save and when I go to load them, there are no user cabs. There will be one cab in the scratchpads, but nothing else.

I have two AxeFx XL+s and I have no trouble loading cabs onto the other unit. I have no idea why this isn't working. Any help appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom