• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bug? Cab Block - sometimes Align page displays more IR waveforms than it should (FW 17.01RC + Axe Edit 1.10.03)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sixtystring

Inspired
FW 17.01
Axe-Edit 1.10.03

Steps to recreate

1. Load any preset
  2. Select cab block
  3. change to room/air tab
  4. change scene
  5. click back and forth between Room/Air and Align tabs (sometimes one time does it)
  6. may need to repeat steps 4 & 5 a few times
As you can see below, it's displaying 4 waveforms even though some are muted. I also don't think they are the correct waveforms. I've seen it occasionally do less than all 4 as well.

1634789791218.png

Michael Pickens

FAS Software Engineer
Fractal Audio Systems
FW 17.01
Axe-Edit 1.10.03

Steps to recreate

1. Load any preset
  2. Select cab block
  3. change to room/air tab
  4. change scene
  5. click back and forth between Room/Air and Align tabs (sometimes one time does it)
  6. may need to repeat steps 4 & 5 a few times
As you can see below, it's displaying 4 waveforms even though some are muted. I also don't think they are the correct waveforms. I've seen it occasionally do less than all 4 as well.

View attachment 90573
I'm having difficulty reproducing this. Is there a specific preset or CPU level that this is happening on?

is9582

Power User
@Michael Pickens
I’ve also had the same scenario, and I don’t recall a high CPU level. I had one IR (slot 1) engaged, and the other three slots muted, and all four traces were displayed. I’ll shoot you more specific details if I can replicate.
Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom