• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Cab block not working!

Rich Wood

Hey,

I have an XL and have been using the same cab blocks for a while so I thought I would change some up. When I went to select a different cab, the cab name changed but the sound stayed the same. I went through a load of cabs but it just stayed the same and also if I changed any of the parameters in the cab block, nothing happens and even turning the cab block off does nothing.
I noticed this when it was on firmware Quantum 6.2 and so I updated to 7 and it still does the same.

I must have a wrong setting somewhere?

Rich Wood

Sorry, how stupid of me for not checking there first before posting! I'm not sure how the amp modeling got switched off, but thanks guys :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom