C2's FX III Simpleton Thread. No Stupid Questions you say?...here...hold my beer!

....and my life's story is still in full play. The EV-1 is delivered, but no Axe. Thank you UPS. FYVM

Lawd.... how lonely can one EV beeee............
20190104_131526_zpsz7cnmucr.jpg

After you get settled in with Axe Edit try out the factory presets. Look at Axechange for more ideas. Check out Leon Todd(2112) youtube vids. Watch Cooper Carter(ccroyalsenders) Every Axe FX III series of videos and consider the AustinBuddy amp pack.

After you get settled in with Axe Edit try out the factory presets. Look at Axechange for more ideas. Check out Leon Todd(2112) youtube vids. Watch Cooper Carter(ccroyalsenders) Every Axe FX III series of videos and consider the AustinBuddy amp pack.
What a long wonderfully strange trip it will be. I will be watching these, and the AustinBuddy Naked Amp Pak is a lock. I just can't bring myself to purchase it before the unit arrives (was missing from the shipment today). It'll be like a landslide of things I'm certain. I told my wife not to expect jack from me for at least a week or so....lol

Last edited:
And If you find AX8 or Axe II presets they can generally be converted to Axe III via 3rd party Fractool program. Alot of my early Axe III presets were converted. On converted presets sometimes need to replace missing user cab with something suitable or it will be silent.

I told my wife not to expect jack from me for at least a week or so....lol

You at least have this part right.

But PLEASE use the search button, the wiki page, and the manual before you ask the 'how do I <insert question>?' post. It's all been answered...

Good luck, and welcome to the best platform on the planet.

-R

I think I've long since forgotten the true feeling of being "giddy", but the III, once again, shows a UPS delivery of tomorrow. So let's just say that I'm "cautiously giddy".

Last edited:
I think I've long since forgotten the true feeling of being "giddy", but the III, once again, shows a UPS delivery of tomorrow. So let's just say that I'm "cautiously giddy".

Fingers crossed!

When I bought mine, not only took it 2 weeks to make the trip from the states to NZ, customs held on to it for another 3 weeks.

And then the courier just left it on the doorstep...

Fingers crossed!

When I bought mine, not only took it 2 weeks to make the trip from the states to NZ, customs held on to it for another 3 weeks.

And then the courier just left it on the doorstep...
Yes...(not that you were implying anything whatsoever), but we ARE such spoiled American brats. We take so much for granted here in our national cocoon. Our international friends do an admiral job of not reminding us of it. I bow to your patience sir!

Last edited:
Yes...(not that you were implying anything whatsoever), but we ARE such spoiled American brats. We take so much for granted here in our national cocoon. Our international friends do an admiral job of not reminding us of it. I bow to your patience sir!

thanks! Considering we're next stop Antarctica you can't have next day delivery for everything. But hey, we have summer now =)

Soon “cautiously giddy” will morph in to “Giddy-up!”

I felt the same way and was pleasantly surprised beyond my wildest expectations.

Back
Top Bottom