Bypassing the same block in all scenes?

Hello - i am new to the forum and the axe iii in general. This is my first digital modeler. Have a quick question. I am using a virtual capo on the first block of my present. I would like to be able to use it drop my tuning live. Is there a configuration where I could bypass it on one scene and have the state carry over the rest of the scenes? I looked at using a global block in the owners manual, but I am not sure that really fits here. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Unfortunately no. It has been a wish for a while for blocks of our choice to “ignore” Scene changes.

It’s very tough to implement correctly, but I think we may see it in the future. With how much the Axe3 does these days, more and more people want this feature.

Do you have another MIDI controller or external switch/pedal? Anything assigned as an External Control can work for this. Or, a front-panel-only solution: assign any Ext Ctrl then adjust its init. value in the I/O menu.

Do you have another MIDI controller or external switch/pedal? Anything assigned as an External Control can work for this. Or, a front-panel-only solution: assign any Ext Ctrl then adjust its init. value in the I/O menu.

Unfortunately not, I sold everything when I switched over to the axe fx iii thinking that i'd get the FC 12. I am going to get the FC 12 when it becomes available, so hopefully it won't be too long. I am prob the last person on the wait list though...I'll check out the ext ctrl via front panel though. Really appreciate the help!

So you can't have a latching control switch that ignores scene revert set to ON on the bypass state of a PITCH block to properly utilize the virtual capo? Otherwise you need PRESET "MAIN PRESET Eb."

Now that the fc 12s are out I wanted to revisit this question. Suppose I have 8 presets with the same block layout. Can I use the same external switch or modified fc button to toggle the pitch change on all presets or would I need to program all 8 presets individually?

Now that the fc 12s are out I wanted to revisit this question. Suppose I have 8 presets with the same block layout. Can I use the same external switch or modified fc button to toggle the pitch change on all presets or would I need to program all 8 presets individually?

Switch assignments are per Layout, not preset. Unless you use per-preset switches.

Unless you’re trying to say turning those on and off in all 8 presets at the same time (which kinda doesn’t make sense).

Back
Top Bottom