Bypass states not updating in Axe Edit

Rexxyboy

Hi all! Since updating my Axe and MFC to the latest version, i've noticed the bypass states do not update on the AXE EDIT screen.
Program and scene changes to update but not the bypass or X/Y when pressed on the MFC-101.

Is there an obvious setting i should be changing in my AXE or MFC?
When i press the IA switch set to DELAY1 on/off, the AXE midi activity light activates, but DELAY1 bypass state remains unchanged.

When i hit the tap tempo button twice, it goes ahead and updates that and also 'gets' the bypass states..

Its no huge deal, i have my ears to guide me, something simple i'm missing?
Thanks in advance.

AXE USB MODE ON / SEND SYSEX = ALL / MIDI THRU OFF

to my knowledge, this is NOT a new behavior. You are trying to drive a car with two opposing steering wheels. When either one makes a move, the other one will feel left out of the process.

MIDI pedals are meant for performances, and AXE EDIT is meant for programming. Use them mutually exclusive from one another.

The pause setting was added to Axe Edit to facilitate the use of AXE EDIT with a midi pedal.

Ok, thanks for the reply. I do remember scenes updating, but perhaps you are right.. I approach Axe edit as a "plugin" every day in the studio, MFC and Missions for real time on the floor, so i probably got confused amongst all the AXE lights, so many buttons, so much programming, so much tone.... my brain!

There is a "refresh" command in Axe Edit, so if you don't pause the editor, and you make a change with your foot controller, you can refresh the preset, so that axe edit catches up to the changes your foot controller made.

Rexxyboy,
I'm experiencing the same. Version 3.1.2. Tempo works. scene select works, but block bypass does not refresh on AxeEdit.
Haven't installed the newest version yet, so I'm hopeful.
I don't remember the install version I had before 3.1.2, but it did show all functions from controller. Block X/Y and bypass state.
Something has changed

Back
Top Bottom