Bypass Question

ckofahl

Inspired
I've searched the wiki and can't seem to find the right answer to this question. My ultra when I turn it on the bypass light flashes and I have to press it to return it to normal operation. Is there a setting that I need to change to get this to not come on when I turn my ultra on? I know it's probably something simple, but I can't seem to locate it in the wiki.

thanks
chuck

ckofahl said:
I've searched the wiki and can't seem to find the right answer to this question. My ultra when I turn it on the bypass light flashes and I have to press it to return it to normal operation. Is there a setting that I need to change to get this to not come on when I turn my ultra on? I know it's probably something simple, but I can't seem to locate it in the wiki.

thanks
chuck

Never heard of that happening. I would contact support about that.

Yes, I'm talking total bypass. I just heard back from Fractal support and they said that to solve the issue, I just need to change a system parameter such as adjusting the lcd and that will send a system change that would solve it. They didn't really explain what caused it, but just how to get it to stop. I'll give it a try and see

I just had the same issue start up out of nowhere this morning. The changing parameter fix did work though so thanks for posting that.

Back
Top Bottom