• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Bypass Delay on AXE-FX II with generic pedal

GodofDespair

So I have a regular little pedal that can turn things on/off. I've seen where on certain parameters if i have it set to pedal it either goes all the way up or down but I cant figure out how to just get it to bypass the Delay all together. If I try doing just the level it shuts the whole signal down. IS there a way to keep the same tone and just opt for the delay to be on or off? For context its a Boss FS-5L.

unix-guy

Legend!
That is a switch, not a pedal...

You'll want to set it up as a switch and assign it to the Bypass function of the Delay.

That will turn it on/off.

Also, note that you have a latching switch which may or may not work well in this scenario.

Top Bottom