Buzz On Tesseract Clean Patch

musicman61554

Inspired
I own the Tesseract Preset bundle they sold while they released Polaris and noticed there is a really bad buzz on one of the clean patches. Its a pretty complicated patch, where do I start to try and eliminate the buzz? Its a killer patch and I really want to use it but definitely with no buzz. Im horrible at figuring these things out.

I own the Tesseract Preset bundle they sold while they released Polaris and noticed there is a really bad buzz on one of the clean patches. Its a pretty complicated patch, where do I start to try and eliminate the buzz? Its a killer patch and I really want to use it but definitely with no buzz. Im horrible at figuring these things out.
can you post a clip of the buzz? hearing the kind of buzz youre experiencing would really expedite the process for us

If it's only happening when you play I'd guess it's clipping the output, just drop the output volume knob a couple db's and see if it persists

I lowered the output out of both amps and it did not help. I am not clipping either. Still pretty bad buzz. Ugh, is there another effect that would cause buzzing. It only does it on this patch so its not the cord or guitar.

I lowered the output out of both amps and it did not help. I am not clipping either. Still pretty bad buzz. Ugh, is there another effect that would cause buzzing. It only does it on this patch so its not the cord or guitar.
Hmm, turn the verbs off and see if they're the culprit?

Maybe the CPU is too overloaded? You said it's a complicated patch, so I guess there's a lot in it. Sounds very unnatural indeed!

To my ears, that's certainly NOT fret buzz, or CPU related, or anything in the preset itself... it's interference from something outside the Axe-Fx. Likely culprits might be: a nearby dimmer switch, a computer/monitor/power supply, noisy AC power (my unit buzzes when the neighbor across the street uses his table saw!) or any other number of things.

Ha, indeed. I Listened again with volume up and now hear it... My TV was on earlier so i couldn't hear anything else but those fret buzzez, my bad. I had that same issue and that was an interfere noice from my cpu fan.

I have yet to check if any effects are doing this but this is the only preset that does this. All of my other patches dont so its gotta be something in the preset right? I only really hear the buzz when I have headphones on while recording, but wow is it loud with them on.

I've had occasions that an compressor in front of my presets increases the unwanted noise if there is an signal of error present, but it's mainly when you don't play. Sounds really weird indeed, have you tried closing the blocks one by one and try to narrow the problem to its roots?

Sorry a little off topic but care to demo the other patches? Wondering if the patches are worth buying and would love to hear the distortion ones

Sorry a little off topic but care to demo the other patches? Wondering if the patches are worth buying and would love to hear the distortion ones
First I have been gone all weekend, hopefully I can work on is patch that keeps buzzing. Second, here is a video of someone using almost all of the presets.

Back
Top Bottom