This doesn't seem exception in any way except for the communication on a Sunday. Thomann and many other resellers would provide everything you listed except for, perhaps, the lucky one-off Sunday communication.

Ahh, Ok, so my experience doesn't support your agenda, so you dismiss it as a "lucky one off"?

Last edited:
I don’t see how you can hold that interpretation, or dare I return “agenda” to you?

Sadly, many of you guys are more interested in dog-piling and ‘owning the outlier’ than conducting anything resembling honest discourse. Not my loss, honestly. Enjoy your run from cognitive dissonance. Everything is currently only the best it can possibly be.

Last edited:
No whining.

Prove it.

(FAS has proved it. So it’s incumbent upon you to at least better FAS if you’re gonna kibitz.)

At best, you are disingenuous. Also, I don’t argue with cartoon characters on the Internet. If you used your real name, and stopped hiding behind (or inappropriately leveraging) FAS’s name to needle me, I might engage you. Your attitude makes for a lousy interlocutor. I owe you precisely nothing.

I'll add that nobody in this thread has any idea as to the BOM costs, landed costs, margin structure or anything else in this discussion. The only solid numbers we have are the end user prices as offered by each retailer: Fractal and G66.
Regarding the warranty as an added cost, this is negligible, especially on a reliable product. I implemented a 'Lifetime Warranty' on a line of very reliable (could literally drive nails with the product) units as a marketing measure and a sign of confidence. I worked with our international service departments, in advance, in order to ascertain the failure rate and cost of repair. Both were so low that it made sense to do this.
We don't know what the warranty agreement, for parts and labor, is between Fractal and G66. Thereby, there are too many unknown variables involved for all but the most sweeping statements and guesses. I can assert, in good faith due to my experience, that coming closer to global harmonization of pricing is not impossible; nor very difficult should the desire to do so exist.
Final point, G66 isn't really a distributor, per se. They are a monopoly retailer in whatever sphere is agreed to in their contract.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom