Button toppers for extra wide buttons?

Poparad

Power User
I have a Bright Onion 2-button switch for my FM3 and the way it's situated on my board, it's a little low down and hard to reach, compared to the height of the pedals around it. I figured I'd add some button toppers to add a little height to it, but I'm running into trouble finding ones that fit. I tried both of the Barefoot Buttons V1 and V2 tallboys, but they're both too small. The buttons are just ever so slightly bigger than the ones on the FM3 (like only 1/16" bigger). Has anyone found any that fit extra wide buttons?

I have a Bright Onion 2-button switch for my FM3 and the way it's situated on my board, it's a little low down and hard to reach, compared to the height of the pedals around it. I figured I'd add some button toppers to add a little height to it, but I'm running into trouble finding ones that fit. I tried both of the Barefoot Buttons V1 and V2 tallboys, but they're both too small. The buttons are just ever so slightly bigger than the ones on the FM3 (like only 1/16" bigger). Has anyone found any that fit extra wide buttons?
Need same for my stand-in switches, which need a 7/16" / 11mm hole to fit. Have contacted Barefoot Buttons about their BigBore buttons, but received no reply. :(

Back
Top Bottom