Burn (Deep Purple cover) <--- Work in progress --->

Hiya guys!!!

I hope you dont mind me posting unfinished material, but i'm so excited with this song that i coudnt wait till its finished (still have to record some more vocals since the last part is just copy-paste) but the guitar parts are almost finished. I wont be able to sing for a few days, so i will have to "park" the song till i can redo those vocals again, just wanted to share this with you all!!

I recorded everything with the 1987x preset...i think i used a bb preamp as drive, but its just the factory preset played with a strat and a parker fly mojo (in "split" mode :p )

Last edited:
Great tones man! Excelente! Did you use both guitars for leads? Or mainly one? Been dreaming of a Parker lately.
Keep it up man! De la hostia!

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

Great tones man! Excelente! Did you use both guitars for leads? Or mainly one? Been dreaming of a Parker lately.

Nah, i used the strat just for the main riff, it was the only bit of the song i knew hehe, so i started learning the song with the parker and i was loving so much the tones i was getting i didnt bother to switch guitars :)
With the strat it might sound more "vintage"...but my goal was not to sound like the original song but have fun playing it and enjoy my tone...which i certainly did :)

Thanks for listening :)

Back
Top Bottom