Burgs.....where’d you go man? We miss you...

ToneDriven

Inspired
Anybody heard from Burgs? Is he doing okay? I think Brett makes some of the most sophisticated and thoughtful presets out there...with a charming personality as well. Brilliant videos too! Can watch them over and over again. Anyway, I heard here that he was going to start porting his AX3 presets over to the FM3 which would be absolutely glorious, but that was months ago... Burgs, we miss you and wish you well!!!

I'm still here, but haven't felt like being too creative lately as there are many things to deal with in the new world. Where the FM3 is concerned, I've tried to port some of the patches over but have encountered copy/paste issues and other hurdles that have been documented in the Beta/Firmware thread. Now that we have a relatively stable 1.04 I can approach that project again to see how I fare. Cheers.

Thanks Burgs! VERY true! You’re a pretty big deal around here so I wanted you to know we missed you, your videos, and your marvelous preset contributions. Looking forward to anything you can port over - especially that tasty Brownie... Thanks again. Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom