Burg's Marshalls V6 - Free preset and demo vid

Burgs

Power User
Following on from my previous @austinbuddy -based Carol-Ann preset, this version substitutes the CA's for mighty Marshall models. The Scene allocation is very similar and you should note that I voiced it all with the Ernie Ball Cutlass used in the video, so humbucker users will probably want to tailor to taste.

Enjoy, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Preset link: http://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=7069

Video demo:

Thanks Burgs!
You're very generous with your presets and I find that for the most part that they're plug and play. I'm hardly tweaking any knobs on your stuff because they're good to go.

PS. What do you usually use to create your backing tracks?

Killer sounds as always. How are you liking that Cutlass? That's the exact one I've been looking at. I can't decide whether I want the SSS or HSS config though and there's none in my area to try.

Following on from my previous @austinbuddy -based Carol-Ann preset, this version substitutes the CA's for mighty Marshall models. The Scene allocation is very similar and you should note that I voiced it all with the Ernie Ball Cutlass used in the video, so humbucker users will probably want to tailor to taste.

Video demo:

Sounds KILLER!!

Thanks Burgs!
You're very generous with your presets and I find that for the most part that they're plug and play. I'm hardly tweaking any knobs on your stuff because they're good to go.

PS. What do you usually use to create your backing tracks?

No problem. I enjoy making the presets and sharing. Gets me away from pedal demos for a bit. (I do a LOT of those!)

I usually defer to jamtrackcentral.com or coffeebreakgrooves.com for backing tracks. They're always well recorded and easy to navigate for a demo/jam.

Killer sounds as always. How are you liking that Cutlass? That's the exact one I've been looking at. I can't decide whether I want the SSS or HSS config though and there's none in my area to try.

Thanks. I love the Cutlass. Funnily enough, it was sent to me by mistake - I asked for the HSS. But it's so great I begged Ernie Ball to let me keep it and they agreed. So now I'm waiting for the HSS (next week, I hope) so I can compare. I have around ten Ernie Ball guitars but this Cutlass is easily the finest of them all. The attention to detail and tones are on another level. I haven't altered anything about it (except a string change) since it came out of the box.

No problem. I enjoy making the presets and sharing. Gets me away from pedal demos for a bit. (I do a LOT of those!)

I usually defer to jamtrackcentral.com or coffeebreakgrooves.com for backing tracks. They're always well recorded and easy to navigate for a demo/jam.

Thanks. I love the Cutlass. Funnily enough, it was sent to me by mistake - I asked for the HSS. But it's so great I begged Ernie Ball to let me keep it and they agreed. So now I'm waiting for the HSS (next week, I hope) so I can compare. I have around ten Ernie Ball guitars but this Cutlass is easily the finest of them all. The attention to detail and tones are on another level. I haven't altered anything about it (except a string change) since it came out of the box.
Very cool. I'd like to hear a comparison of the two different bridge pickups with some of your presets if you get a chance. I have the roasted neck on my JP15 and it's just phenomenal. I'm gonna have to pull the trigger on this one very soon

Love this demo/preset! I'm coming from an East Coast (Virginia) funk scene and will definitely use this preset...Thanks.

Video demo:

Thanks Burg
Can’t wait to try this one out sounds great. And the Awesome picking love it.
Thanks for sharing this awesome preset I’m going check this out this evening :D

Back
Top Bottom