Burg's HIPOWER FW:16 - video demo and download

Hi Brett ,
... just saw on Axechange that the challenge is done ....you ve posted the preset :) , i know that can t acceed to each request but how about updating Burg s Starward s I and II :).....such Glorious preset s ...
My Burg s folder is so huge , plenty of different and amazing presets ..;
Hope you ll do , those two are great fun ...
Thanks
Fafa
Here you go.

Attachments

• Burg's - Starwards III.syx
    48.2 KB · Views: 28
You always have premium sounding presets. I know it's 90% "the ears" but, would you consider sharing your monitoring signal chain that you use to create your presets?

It started as II and was rewritten significantly. There's a 'IV' version as well - again a departure from III - which you'll find on Axe-Change. 👍🏻
Once more ...Thanks very much for your kindness and disponibilty Brett ,
this preset is so joyfull.... :)
In fact , you can spend so much time with your presets ...so versatile , so many possibilities with scenes , channels ... effects
some examples ....???? BurgsHIPOWER...Gilmour in your hands,,VoxlnBlocks ,ThemePark,BurgsMarshalls....BurgsRumbles....and so many more!!!!!
Brett your giant ....:);)
Fafa

You always have premium sounding presets. I know it's 90% "the ears" but, would you consider sharing your monitoring signal chain that you use to create your presets?
Thanks! There's not much to it, though. Guitar to Axe-FX III. Axe-FX III USB to Logic Pro X. Axe-FX III Output 1 XLRs to PreSonus R80 monitors. I drive it all pretty loud, 90dB+. Usually I'll test all Scenes against some sort of backing track at battle volume, just to make sure they're cutting through in context. That's it. The rest is just taste and judgement I guess.

I'm a big fan of the HIWATT sound and Cliff's recent overhaul of the HIPOWER models is amazing and a real treat for me. So I've made a little preset to celebrate which I share with you. The video will tell the story. Thanks, Cliff!

Preset: https://axechange.fractalaudio.com/detail.php?preset=8782

I've got on well with all of your shared presets, but this one, OMG! The SD1 Solo scene is killer! I couldn't stop playing, literally! I'm playing through my Carvin 127 w stock pickups and the tone and articulation are truly amazing. Ok, I'll stop now. Cheers, Lee

edit: Figured I might as well slap this into the correct section, jeez

It started as II and was rewritten significantly. There's a 'IV' version as well - again a departure from III - which you'll find on Axe-Change. 👍🏻
I just put that on my AF3. WHEEEEE!

That's some amazing sound manipulation and really shows what the AF3 can do!

I think Fractal needs to include that in the factory presets!

Thanks! There's not much to it, though. Guitar to Axe-FX III. Axe-FX III USB to Logic Pro X. Axe-FX III Output 1 XLRs to PreSonus R80 monitors. I drive it all pretty loud, 90dB+. Usually I'll test all Scenes against some sort of backing track at battle volume, just to make sure they're cutting through in context. That's it. The rest is just taste and judgement I guess.
Thanks for sharing. I'm going to try cranking it up while building presets. At least I'll be able to use this post as a reference when my wife comes knocking on the door of "The Beat Laboratory" asking me to turn down...So, if you see no more posts after this one please contact my attorney.

Back
Top Bottom