Burg's HIPOWER FW:16 - video demo and download

Awesome sound and great tunes... Singlecoil strat sounds really good.. Still awaiting your promise to upload SRV and Jimi Hendrix's tones.

...Still awaiting your promise to upload SRV and Jimi Hendrix's tones.
Thanks. I don't remember any promise, however (although I could be wrong), and I doubt I'll be attempting it because I'm not great at either of their styles. They're best left to players more familiar, I think.*

*Edit. I've reconsidered and can't resist a challenge. There'll be an upload in the next day or so.

Last edited:
I'm also a big fan of the Hiwatt (and your previous Hiwatt presets) and now I'm even more waiting for the final release of Cygnus.
Patience, patience, patience...

This reversed flange is a real eye-opener, have to try this in some of my presets
Also i use your "auto" rotary a lot, as being a former keyboard/hammond player, beautiful
Really inspiring vids and tones you make, big thanks Burgs
And i agree, the Axe Cygnus just sounds great

Thanks. I don't remember any promise, however (although I could be wrong), and I doubt I'll be attempting it because I'm not great at either of their styles. They're best left to players more familiar, I think.*

*Edit. I've reconsidered and can't resist a challenge. There'll be an upload in the next day or so.
Hi Brett ,
... just saw on Axechange that the challenge is done ....you ve posted the preset :) , i know that can t acceed to each request but how about updating Burg s Starward s I and II :).....such Glorious preset s ...
My Burg s folder is so huge , plenty of different and amazing presets ..;
Hope you ll do , those two are great fun ...
Thanks
Fafa

Hi Brett ,
... just saw on Axechange that the challenge is done ....you ve posted the preset :) , i know that can t acceed to each request but how about updating Burg s Starward s I and II :).....such Glorious preset s ...
My Burg s folder is so huge , plenty of different and amazing presets ..;
Hope you ll do , those two are great fun ...
Thanks
Fafa
I'll have a look at those in a few days once I've cleared some real work out of the way. Cheers. :)

Great job, Brett! For someone who never really played those styles, you have the tone and the technique down solid! Quite talented, you are. Love your videos and thanks so much for what you share with us.

I challenge you to NOT send me $1,000!

Back
Top Bottom