• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Burg's Dumbles V2

Burgs

Experienced
Always excited for a new Burg's preset and video. Thank you and a happy healthy holiday season to you and yours.:christmastree:
Thanks, Marcus. All the best to you guys too. Cheers!
needed some nice tones for my tele. thank you!
I hope they work for you, Simeon. I'll be welcoming any tweak suggestions from the master. Cheers!
Awesome Brett! Hope you and family are hangin in there. Happy holidays! 👊
Thanks, Lee. All the best to you.

JOHNNYROCKIT

Experienced
What a tastefully executed demo of a highly versatile preset. Thank you sir for yet another generous and useful contribution to the Fractal users community. Keep-On-A-Rockin'!

chucma

Fractal Fanatic
Love it! Thanks Burgs!

Almost dropped my Tele on eBay when I first tried this preset, but had a coffee and came back to realise my wah was on which was why it didn't anywhere like yours! Sorted that out and am loving my Tele again! :D

ScottyB

Experienced
As stated by others, the last 5 minutes was brilliant! Beautiful and tasty playing while providing further insight on the use of the various scenes. Great job and thank you so much for sharing while you're learning. :cool: One of your replies here reminded me of an old saying, "You teach best what you most need to learn." Brother, you are rocking it!

Top Bottom