Bunch of loafers over at FAS

You forgot that they are shooting irs today and tomorrow, Fas expression pedals and shipping of Fx8 starting shortly. Then there's all the stuff we don't know about! :)

Bunch of slackers indeed. Kinda scary to think what they could do if they'd apply themselves and get productive. :D

you guys are all nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fractal is great!!! why get them all mad about the post title just to talk good about them, I hope no one has a heart attack!!!

When I was holed up messing about with guitar gear all day my mother used to tell me to get my arse outa there and do some worthwhile work about the place.

My mother is coming to get you Cliff ... prepare your ass for the back of her hairbrush ....

You guys still using AxeFX's waiting on FAS to do ANYTHING AT ALL are just damned stupid.

You should really try this new and amazing device I just discovered!!!

WHY I OUGHTA! /slap! =)

LOL...for the record, Cliff and team provide the absolute best customer service and support I've ever seen from any company, hands down, no exceptions.

You guys still using AxeFX's waiting on FAS to do ANYTHING AT ALL are just damned stupid.

You should really try this new and amazing device I just discovered!!!

WHY I OUGHTA! /slap! =)

LOL...for the record, Cliff and team provide the absolute best customer service and support I've ever seen from any company, hands down, no exceptions.
ya know if that had not been invented, cliff at fractal my never have had the dream to build a amp simulator that worked!!!

Its been Chinese new year, so they have finally got some peace and quiet to get some proper work done instead of micro manage confused Chinese suppliers ;)

ya know if that had not been invented, cliff at fractal my never have had the dream to build a amp simulator that worked!!!

Oh, I get that 100%. I still have a lot of Line 6 gear. HD147, HD100, Pod Pro XT, long boards and short boards, and so on. I'm a fan of both, but let's face it...the old "kidney bean" comparison to an AxeFX demonstrated the huge disparity between the two.

All in fun. =)

Oh, I get that 100%. I still have a lot of Line 6 gear. HD147, HD100, Pod Pro XT, long boards and short boards, and so on. I'm a fan of both, but let's face it...the old "kidney bean" comparison to an AxeFX demonstrated the huge disparity between the two.

All in fun. =)

yes a lot here frown upon line 6 but I own some of it also. they really do make good affordable gear. but it sure aint fractal audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ha ha!

You're talkin' about me!

I'm so lazy now that I fear checking the forums now for fear i'd have to work and update again!

I hope it don't transfer to practicing!

;-)

Back
Top Bottom