Bullet For My Valentine "Tears Don't Fall" Playthrough + Free Preset

Jack_Zan

Another song from my adolescence, it took me 12 years to play it sufficiently, bullet for my valentine is a great band (I like the latest works less, but they are personal tastes).
For the patch I used the "pvh 6160+" simulation, for both cleans and lead sounds and A Recto Cab. I added the delay for the clean and a boost pre amp to give strength to the distortion. let me know how it sounds on your fractals!
the patch link is in the description's video on youtube.

Scene 1 : Clean + Delay
Scene 2 : Rithm + Delay
Scene 3 : Rithm + Boost
Scene 4 : Lead
Scene 5 : Rithm for intro

Another song from my adolescence, it took me 12 years to play it sufficiently, bullet for my valentine is a great band (I like the latest works less, but they are personal tastes).
For the patch I used the "pvh 6160+" simulation, for both cleans and lead sounds and A Recto Cab. I added the delay for the clean and a boost pre amp to give strength to the distortion. let me know how it sounds on your fractals!
the patch link is in the description's video on youtube.

Scene 1 : Clean + Delay
Scene 2 : Rithm + Delay
Scene 3 : Rithm + Boost
Scene 4 : Lead
Scene 5 : Rithm for intro

Sounds awesome! I definitely need to get to work. Always loved that song… now I need to get that link and play this. I’ll let you know how it sounds on my frac after I download and give it a spin. Thanks for sharing. Great job!!!

Back
Top Bottom